Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Hearty Thanks to All

I want to thank everyone for everything in this, my fledgeling election campaign endeavor. Thank you for advice. Thank you for suggestions. Thank you for giving me courage and confidence. Thank you for your votes. Thank you for your kindness and sharpness. Thank you for your tolerance. Thank you for YOUR confidence -- at times I think it was greater than my own. Thank you for your encouragement to do something daring and telling me how brave I am. Thank you for telling me what a stupid thing it is to get involved in politics. Thank you for renewing friendships and for allowing new ones to be made - I hope they last.

Even though I did not get enough votes to participate in the general election, I want you all to know if you have any questions, feel free to ask - because I don't intend to completely drop out of sight.

Thank you, all of you, from my heart.

Jennifer Neil

No comments: