Monday, August 3, 2009

Concerns About Ogden City

I have decided to run for this office because I have lived in Ogden for 30+ years, and have recently seen a serious breakdown in communication between the elected government and the citizens who vote for them. As a result of this breakdown in communication, a lot of trust in the government has been lost.

I am concerned about regaining the citizens’ trust in its elected officials, as well as restoring a good environment of communication between the City’s governing bodies. Effective and efficient communication will aid in getting more accomplished for the good of the city, more voices heard from the city, and restoring the trust whereof I speak.

I will work hard to help restore a good system of communication within the government of Ogden City, and also to restore the citizens’ faith in our competence and response to their needs.

No comments: